Name of the Organization: Central University of Rajasthan
Name of the Posts:Assistant Professor
Eligibility: M Phil / Phd
Pay Scale/Salary(in Rs.):Rs.9,300-34,800/-
Job Location: Rajasthan
Hiring Process :Written-Test
Last Date :05 Sep 2013
Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment 2013-Assistant Professor For 06-Post:
The Central University of Rajasthan (राजस्थान केन्द्रीय विश्वविद्यालय) has been established in February 2009 by an Act of Parliament, the Central Universities Act 2009.The University started working temporarily from Jaipur and introduced two PG programmes in 2009-10, namely M.Sc./M.A. Statistics(Actuarial) and M.Sc.Tech. Mathematics in collaboration with Malaviya National Institute of Technology(MNIT), Jaipur. In 2010, the University was allotted over 518+ acres of land a Bandarsindri on Jaipur- Ajmer Road, about 80 k.m. from Jaipur for establishment of its permanent campus. The University launched six new P.G. Programmes in the academic year 2010-11 from its temporary campus at Kishangarh. These were M.A. in English and Economics, M.Sc. in Chemistry and Computer Science, M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering and M.B.A. In 2011-12, six more P.G. Programmes namely M.A. in Hindi and Culture & Media Studies, M.Sc. in Physics, Environmental Science and Biotechnology and M.Arch. Another six new PG programmes were introduced in the year 2012-13. These are M.Pharm. (Specialization in Pharmaceutical Chemistry), M.A. in Public Policy, Law and Governance, M.A. in Social Work, M.Com, M.Sc. in Biochemistry and M.Sc. in Microbiology. taking the total tally of master’s level programmes to 20. All these programmes are unique, futuristic in nature and have high job potential. In all the 20 departments running these master’s degree programmes, the University has been striving to provide modern facilities for research and Ph.D. programme has also started in all these departments.
New from the academic year, 2013-14
Five-year Integrated Programmes leading to M.Sc. degree in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Environmental Science / Computer Science / Statistics, and 6-year Integrated Programme leading to M.Sc. B.Ed. in Chemistry / Mathematics / Economics / Physics will be started by the University from July 2013. These programmes are innovative and flexible by having the option to exit after 3 or 5 years with B.Sc. or M.Sc. degrees. The training in pedagogy and other inputs in these programmes are expected to provide a holistic approach and make the students prepared to take up teaching,industry and research careers in higher education institutions and research laboratories.
Eligible candidates may send their applications or apply online on or before 05-09-2013.
More details like age limit, qualification, selection process are given below…
Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment Details:
|Sl.No.||Subject||Total No. of Post|
|School of Education|
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. Degree and claiming exemption from requirement of NET are to provide documentary evidence to the effect that the Ph.D. was awarded as per UGC Regulation, 2009.
Note:Minimum qualification and experience required for the above posts are as prescribed by UGC. NET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors.Please note that the prescribed qualifications for teaching positions are as per “UGC Regulations on minimum qualification for appointment of teaching and other academic staff in Universities and Colleges and measures for the maintenance of standards in Higher Education 2010″ and the amendments thereto. Eligibility shall be considered as per the revised regulations. You may visit the UGC website: www.ugc.ac.in for more details. Applicants for Assistant Professors possessing a Ph.D. Degree and claiming exemption from requirement of NET are to provide documentary evidence to the effect that the Ph.D. was awarded as per UGC Regulation, 2009.
Specialization: Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry
Pay Scale/Salary(in Rs.):Selected candidates would be eligible to get the pay scale of around Rs. 15,600 –39,100/- Plus Grad Pay Rs.6,000/-.
Total No. of Post: Six
How To Apply:The interested candidates may report for walk-in-interview alongwith prescribed application form (available on University website) duly filled-in alongwith complete resume and copies of all relevant documents at Central University of Rajasthan, Bandarsindri, NH-8, District Ajmer (Raj.) on the following respective dates:
|Sl.No.||Subject Stream||Interview Date||E-mail Address|
|School of Education|
|1||Mathematics||6 Sep firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Chemistry||5 Sep email@example.com|
|3||Physics||6 Sep firstname.lastname@example.org|
Some Important Instructions:
1. The presentation of 05 minutes, discussion and personal interview will be the part of interview.The candidates will make a PowerPoint Presentation of 05 minutes on the topic of their choice specially preferred the topic concerned of your research area which will be presented by them at the time of interview. They should also bring their resume along with copies of the relevant documents at the time of interview.
2. The interview will be arranged through Video Conferencing/ Skype for faculties, who are deputed in abroad on the prior approval of the competent authority of the University. Please note the following details:
Skype Name: centraluniversityofrajasthan
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Please contact on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org well before the day of interview to establish trial contact through Skype to ensure smooth working of the gadgets on the day of interview.
3. Please note that the candidates may be required to stay till late evening till the end of interview.
4. Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
5. In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
6. Number of posts advertised may be treated as tentative. The University shall have the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts at the time of selection and make appointments accordingly.
7. The Selection Committee, after considering a candidate for the post of Professor or Associate Professor, may, if it is of the opinion that he or she will be suitable choice for the next lower post, can make such recommendation.
8. In case of any disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the University, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Rajasthan High Court at Jaipur bench.
Important Date :
Last date ofOmline Apply is 16-09-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, pay scale, how to apply are available in the following link…