- Ministry of Communication & Information Technology has stated advertisement as Recruitment 2014 for latest online vacancies of Assistant accounts officer.
- Job searcher who want to make their carrier in govt. sector and eligible for vacant post they can apply by filling application form in prescribed format before the last date.
- Other details like no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria. And How to apply regarding this Advertisement are given below by the team of portalforjobs.com
Last Date: Feb 28, 2014
Job Location: New Delhi, India
Company: Ministry of Communications & Information Technology
Name of the Organization:
Ministry of Communication & Information Technology
Type of announcement:
Name of post:
Assistant accounts officer (Group ‘B’ Gazetted)
No of vacancies:
Date of application receipt
28 February 2014
- Job hunters who are applying for the post must hold analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
- The candidates should have sufficient exposure to basic working knowledge on computers in all modules of MS Office including the knowledge of internet to send/receive e-mails.
Job hunters should be not be more than 56 years of age. Relaxation in age will be given as per Govt. Rules.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can download form from official website www.deity.gov.in
- Fill the on line application form in mentioned manner.
- After filling all required details and take print of filled form.
- Candidates should send application form through post. Attached all professional documents, certificates and attested copies of ACR/APARs for the last 5 years with it by registered post/Speed post to given address.
Director (BGT & ADMN),
Departments of posts, Postal Accounts wing,
Dak bhawan, New Delhi-110001”
The selected candidates will get Rs.9300-34800+GP 4800 for the post.
End date of application receipt: 28 February 2014.