Name of the Organization:Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Posts: General Duty Medical Officer (Homeopathy)
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- per month
Job Location: Delhi
Hiring Process : Interview
Last Date :03 Oct 2013
UPSC Recruitment 2013-For General Duty Medical Officer 11-post in Delhi: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has release the notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer (Homeopathy) Posts in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and also for Indian citizen.Eligible and Interested candidates may send their application form.
In accordance with the provisions contained in Article 320 of the Constitution read with the provisions of Union Public Service Commission (Exemption from Consultation) Regulations 1958, Recruitment Rules of all Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B” posts in various Ministries/Departments of Government of India are required to be framed in Consultation with the Commission. Consultation with the Commission is also necessary for framing/amending Recruitment Rules for certain categories of posts under the Employees State Insurance Corporation, The Delhi Municipal Corporation, The New Delhi Municipal Council, Employees Provident Fund Organisation etc. under the relevant Acts made by Parliament in pursuance of the provisions of Article 321.a
Eligible candidates may send their applications or apply online on or before 03-10-2013
More details like age limit, qualification, selection process are given below…
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment Details:
Post name:General Duty Medical Officer
Department/Office :Department of Health Family welfare,Govt. of NCT of Delhi
Organisation Name: Directorate of Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy
Educational Qualification:Candidates should have a Degree in Homeopathy from a recognised University or Statutory State Board/Council of equivalent recognised under the Homeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973).
Note :The qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Pay Scale:Eligible candidates will get the pay of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- per month.
Age: Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the Not exceeding 35 years as on normal closing date.
Note:Not exceeding 38 years for OBC candidates, not exceeding 40 years for SC/ST candidates on normal closing dates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Relaxation for various categories would be as per rules. OBCs included in the Central list and list Notified by Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi would be eligible for age relaxation under this category.
Hiring Process:Our selection Committee will select the candidates on the process of Interview.
How to Apply:Interested/Eligible candidate may apply Online:www.upsconline.nic.in
The guidelines for filling online application are as follows:
- All applicants should have a valid personal e-mail ID and it should be the same e-mail ID registered for CWE-PO/MT-II. This e-mail ID should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment process.
- Candidates are required to visit http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/bmbsep13/ log-in using their Registration Number & Password issued for CWE PO/MT-II, fill in the details and submit the online application form.
- Once the application is submitted, the details cannot be modified. After completion of online registration, take system generated print-outs of Registered Online Application. The application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
Last Date for online Apply:03-10-2013
Job And Responsibility:
• The GDMO will provide comprehensive homeopathic medical care, preventive and curative to the patients
• After examination of a patient, the GDMO will record symptoms and findings in brief, investigation done, diagnosis and the treatment prescribed on the OPD ticket
• The officer will carry out such other duties as may be assigned by the Directorate from time to time
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, pay scale, how to apply are available in the following link…