WBSSC Recruitment 2014 for 1131 Sub-Inspector of Food Posts 2014 :- West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has issued notification for recruitment of the Sub-Inspector of Food posts under various Regional and District Offices of Government of West Bengal. Eligible candidates can submit their applications either online or offline from 11-02-2014 to 14-03-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Vacancy Details:-
Total No. of Posts:- 1131 Post.
Name of the Post :- Sub-Inspector in the Sub-Ordinate of Food & Supplies Service (Gr.III)
Recruitment Board Name :West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC)
Age Limit :- Candidates age limit shall be not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification :- Candidate should Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent and must have ability to read, write and speak in Bengali / Nepali.
Selection Process :- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Test, verification of documents and personality test.
Examination Fee :- Candidates have to pay the examination fee and processing fee of Rs.220/- for all categories other than SC/ST and persons with disabilities and no examination fee for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities but they have to pay the processing fee of Rs.20/-. Payment of Examination and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Net banking / Debit Cards / Credits Cards of any bank or can be paid at Tathya Mitra Kendras for online mode or may be deposited in any of the Post Offices having e-payment facility for Offline mode.
How to Apply :- Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online/offline mode on or before 14-03-2014.
- Candidates will be able to submit application through Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by filling up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature.
- Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank. An amount of Rs. 5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking facility.
- ONLINE APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD SCANNED COPY OF THEIR RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH AND FULL SIGNATURE.
- On successful submission of the application an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO NOTE IT DOWN AND MENTION THE REGISTRATION NUMBER FOR ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS, IF ANY, WITH THE COMMISSION.
- CANDIDATES MAY ALSO “SAVE” / “PRINT” A COPY OF THEIR APPLICATIONS AFTER SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION ONLINE, FOR THEIR READY REFERENCE.
Last Date : 14-03-2014
Click here Apply Online (572)